-->

links



about - hearts - tags - contact - twitter

Sunday, September 5, 2010

jewelry organization

Finally got around to organizing my jewelry a little bit.


A very helping hand for displaying my rings, ha. Wearing some of my favorite jewelry that I picked up in Taiwan and Thailand this summer.


Part of my necklace collection! LOVE this case, it's so handy. I love seeing everything laid out and organized.


Huge fan of animal jewelry, as you can see. I store some of my bracelets in here as well.

3 comments:

  1. Love the tiger ring in the first picture!!

    xo,
    Krystal
    apinchoflovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this article you submitted to Links a la Mode on IFB.I need to get a dozen of these boxes too, maybe IKEA makes them?
    Love your blog , lets become fashionable blogger friends , lets follow each other.

    Maybe you'll be interested in the FENDI GIVEAWAY I'm having on my blog.
    http://www.thedollsfactory.com/2010/09/fendi-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pieces are fabulous and I must
    take on this idea to store mine... saves
    tossing them in to the abyss of a box, never to be seen again.
    Im following!
    MADMSL.x
    madmsl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete