-->

links



about - hearts - tags - contact - twitter

Saturday, August 28, 2010

some goodies

Haven't posted in awhile because I got insanely sick and eventually hospitalized for a bit while traveling in Thailand sadly. Ever since our trip there, everyone in my family has also gotten sick, even after we've returned to the US. Been too lazy to sort through pictures but I've been slowly getting through them! Just wanted to show you some of the stuff I got.


Such a cute tote I picked up from Thailand. It's pretty small though so I can't really use it as a bag... so for now, I'm using it as a bag for my Canon Rebel XT. There's a pocket inside where my card reader fits nicely.


These two handmade pouches are probably some of my favorite purchases I made during my trip. I saw them at a local market and just couldn't resist taking them home. Love the patterns and colors of both pouches.

No comments:

Post a Comment